to view your account:
Then: type your ID# (your consignor #)
and your 4 digit PIN# (your password)
(these #'s were given to you on your
contract and wallet card)
Our consignment is a 50/50 split
We will NOT be accepting consignment in our current location in January. We will need this time to take physical inventory, clean house and hopefully sell a lot of merchandise! Moving everything to our new location is physically just not an option.
We officially take possession of our new home on Sunday, February 1st and are going to be open and available from 10 am - 4 pm that day to accept consignment in our new location. We will continue to accept consignment throughout February as well. All unsold items in our present location will be discounted an additional 30% off starting February 1st.
Also, to make the transition easier, our new landlord has given us permission to begin moving and storing SOME of the larger furniture after January 15th! Parts of the building will be under construction, therefore, we are limited to how much merchandise can be stored.
MOVING Q & A:
- When are you moving? We officially take possession on
- Where are you moving? Just across the street, turn into
Huntsdale Subdivision, then left on Tiffany Ct.
#7 Tiffany Ct. (next to Tree
House Learning Center
- When will you reopen? March 1
- Are you having a Grand Re-Opening Party?
Yes, March 27, 28, & 29.
- When will you accept consignment in your new location?
Starting Sun., Feb.1st.
- Will you accept consignment in the new building in January?
Yes, however, we have limited space for storage while the building in
under construction. As, send
photos to email@example.com and we will contact you if space is available. * Any furniture accepted and stored
may be in featured in our Grand Re-Opening ads!
- Can I come and pick up my merchandise?
we are asking you to allow it to stay through January. There are some furniture items that we may
elect to place a FIRM tag on. Please
contact us if you have concerns about any of your items.
- Can you pick up your items anytime during regular business hours in
February? Yes, however, we will not be able to accept ALL of your previous consignment in our
new location. Please ask our staff as
you pack it to make check in easier for both of us.
- Can I just leave my items for you to sell or donate?
Yes, we will clearance all merchandise still remaining after February 15
and will donate anything not sold on or before February 28.
EASY CHECK-IN PROCESS:
The ladies at Upscale Resale want all of our consignors to have an fast, easy, and fun experience with us. So here are some tips for a smoother check-in:
- Please mark your items with your consignor id number
- Tape lids down
- Mark bedding sizes, and how many pieces are included
- Mark curtain and other linen sizes
Thanks in advance!
Monday - Saturday
from 12pm - 5pm
- 50/50 split
- No min. or max. # of items required to open an account
- No appointment necessary FOR DECOR ITEMS...
- BY APPOINTMENT for items larger than an end table...please EMAIL PHOTOS FIRST!
- If you do decide to just show up with furniture, we may still accept it IF space is available.
To view or print our contract
We will update our contract info. soon